VAT IS NOT INCLUDED WITHIN THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Sentinor Legacy 407-S PendantDESIGNED TO BE AN IMPROVED REPLACEMENT FOR THE SCANTRONIC 4601-50 PENDANT
Sentinor’s Legacy 407-S Pendant transmitter has been designed and engineered to be a direct replacement for
the Scantronic 4601-50 style pendant transmitter. It works harmoniously with any Scantronic 4600 series radio systems.
• Using our vast knowledge of Military graded radio technology; we have engineered the pendant to allow configuration to any Scantronic 173.225MHz system.
• This allows the Sentinor Legacy Pendant to be integrated in to Fire, Security or Nurse calling alarm system using 173.225MHz receivers.
• The Sentinor Legacy Pendant is triggered by a single button on the front of the pendant.
• Transmission is confirmed by a light-blue LED which will stay lit for approx. 1-2 seconds.
• Casing made of a reinforced ABS, flameretardant, plastic enclosure.
• Trigger button composed of a moulded silicone rubber material.
• Aerial cord is made of a special, nonallergenic material, allowing for the pendant to be worn around the neck of the individual.
• A special push/pull connection has been designed so the aerial will not break.
• Unit is splash resistant (ie not designed to be fully submerged).
The 407-S can be integrated into Fire, Security and Nurse calling alarm systems, along with Sentinor's own PAG8 paging system. Information on the PAG8 paging system can be found on Sentinor's website.
Sentinor Legacy 407-NT Pendants also available for the National Trust.
With over 20 years of experience within the security sector, Sentinor design and manufacture a range of bespoke security solutions in the Heritage, National Trust and CNI industries. For more information on our security solutions please visit our website or contact email@example.com
Sentinor Legacy 407-S Pendant