VAT IS NOT INCLUDED WITHIN THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Sentinor Universal Transmitter
DESIGNED TO ENABLE WIRED INPUTS TO BE RELAYED OUT TO THE PAG8 SYSTEM
The LEGACY Universal Transmitter has been specifically designed to enable wired inputs to be relayed out to the LEGACY-PAG8 paging system using radio technology.
This allows property managers to have untegrated fire and intruder alarm systems situated away from te main house(for example barns, outhouses) to be linked to their main LEGACY-PAG8 system.
The technical design of the Universal Transmitter allows it to also replace a Scantronic single channel transmitter.
• LED Indicator: A blue LED flashes when a trigger even occurs
• RF Output: A B.N.C connection is provided to take a short Helical (rubber duck) or larger dipole aerial. The larger dipole aerial may be used if extended range is required
1) Volt free contact that may be set to normally open or normally closed using an on board link setting
2) Opto isolated input will accpet 6,13, or 24v AC or DC
3) A test button placed on the front is provided for convenience
For more information on our security solutions please visit our website or contact email@example.com