VAT IS NOT INCLUDED WITHIN THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
Sentinor Legacy 407-NT Pendant
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT OF HERITAGE ESTATES INCLUDING THE NATIONAL TRUST.
Sentinor’s Legacy 407-NT Pendant transmitter has been designed and engineered specifically for Heritage estates including the National Trust.
• The Sentinor Legacy 407-NT pendant works perfectly with Sentinor's PAG8 system, as well being backward compatible with some older Paging systems in the Nation Trust.
• The Legacy 407-NT pendant has a greater range than its Scantronic predecessor and also allows users to manually change the battery.
• The Sentinor Legacy 407-NT Pendant is triggered by a single button, with a dual functionality on the front of the pendant.
• This can be a single press for Assistance Message (Confirmed by a Blue LED), or a press and hold for Emergency Message (Confirmed by a flashing blue LED).
• Casing made of a reinforced ABS, flameretardant, plastic enclosure.
• Trigger button composed of a moulded silicone rubber material.
• The Legacy 407-NT features a dual functionality button, which provides two alarms.
• Aerial cord is made of a special, non-allergenic material, allowing for the pendant to be worn around the neck of the individual. A special push/pull connection has been designed so the aerial will not break.
• Unit is splash resistant (i.e not designed to be fully submerged).
All of our 407-NT pendant range has the double press functionality. However firmware upgrades maybe required when upgrading paging systems.
With over 20 years of experience within the security sector, Sentinor design and manufacture a range of bespoke security solutions in the Heritage, National Trust and CNI industries. For more information on our security solutions please visit our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org